Terms and Conditions of Enrolment
1. The Online Learning Circle Promise. For the fees quoted the Online Learning Circle will supply the full course and all the services described on our site.
2. Copyright. Online Learning Circle Courses are protected by copyright. You agree not to copy, reproduce or broadcast the course or part of the course and not to allow any other person to read or use the course or any portion of it nor offer it for re-sale in any way whatsoever.
3. Course Material. Your course is delivered online in the student area of our website. You will have access to this area of the site as soon as your enrolment is completed.
4. Seven Day Trial. You have your course on trial for seven days from the time of your enrolment. If during this time you decide you wish to cancel your course you simply contact our student advisors by email and your fees will be refunded in full providing you have not taken any exams.
5. 12 Months to Complete Your Course. You have 12 months in which to achieve your Certificate. After that time the Online Learning Circle is not obliged to provide you with access to the student area or any further services.
6. 12 Months to Complete Your Tutor-Marked Assignment. You have 12 months to complete your tutor-marked assignment. After that time the Online Learning Circle is not obliged to provide you with an assessment or there will be an extra charge to have your assignment assessed.
7. Payment of Fees Course fees are to be paid in advance by credit/debit card. Current fees are set out in the enrolment section of the website.
8. Your Certificate. You will be able to download and print off your Certificate as soon as you have successfully completed your final exam.